Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hatim

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Apply   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi

IG Name (including any alts):Torch , HarryPotter , HeartSoul
Level: 122 , 123 , 119
Class: Knight , Wizard , Gaurdian
Previous Guilds: Impertinent
Why do you want to join Ardent?: Because its #1 guild , and raids is a big challenge for me because its a way to test my chr if it good or not , and its fun .

thank you .

**Denied** (Contact any admin in game for the basis of denial.)

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Schnufel

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:38 pm

IGName:Schnuffelline
Level:110
Previous Guilds:~*Unzerstörbar*~
Why do you want to join Ardent?:wall around it the strongest guild on the server is

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Forbid

PostSubject: i want to join :3   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Forbidden
Level: 121
Class: Wizard
Previous Guilds: Omega
Why do you want to join Ardent?: I want a nice big guild, Ardent has much reputation and I would like to be part of it.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? : I can contribute with anything that is asked of me :3
Why are you leaving your previous guild?: Omega disbanned :/ I think merged with Ardent, not sure.
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): nope
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Epith, Forbidden
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Either is fine.

**Accepted**
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
revoLtioN

revoLtioN

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Forbid wrote:
IG Name (including any alts): Forbidden
Level: 121
Previous Guilds: Omega
Why do you want to join Ardent?: I want a nice big guild, Ardent has much reputation and I would like to be part of it.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? : I can contribute with anything that is asked of me :3
Why are you leaving your previous guild?: Omega disbanned :/ I think merged with Ardent, not sure.
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): nope
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Epith, Forbidden
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Either is fine.

FORBIDDEN APE!
Back to top Go down
Forbid

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:50 pm

affraid APE!!!! haiiiiiiiiiiii :3 bounce
Back to top Go down
TheSham

PostSubject: Apply for Guild   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 am

IG Main Name: SexyTime
IG Alt Names:TheSham,MeLuvYouLongTime,TheArcherSham,HolySham,themagicalsham,TheHealingSham,HappyFace
Level:122
Class:Wizard
Previous Guilds:Chaos Theory,Impertenent,Azuma
Why do you want to join Ardent?:because ardent is very active and i love raiding.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join?I will attend any raid i can and will help anyone with any problems.
Why are you leaving your previous guild?the last guild i was in was my own but it failed cause i didnt recruit active enough ppl
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):i dont have any referals yet
Previous OS server (IGN optional):Apoline
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):Email/SexyTime(IG)

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Kiiwa

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:25 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Kiiwa
Level: 126
Class: SS
Previous Guilds: -
Why do you want to join Ardent?: :I'd like to join Ardent because it's an active raiding guild / its an active guild that has rather decent members once you get to know them & :-) Raid' rooockz ^-^
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? I can help with full raid's in use.
If I'm participating I also like to grind with people from the guild.
Now and then I mall sale items ... if someone need something ... will of course also cheaper for guild members:)
And last but not least I'm always on it funny XD
Why are you leaving your previous guild? -
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): yes, Fancy from old times on OS =)
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Eptih ,104er Glad
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):SeleForum,Skype or Facebook

Thanks for your time & consideration

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Syous13

PostSubject: Apple   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:52 pm

IG Main:Syous
IG Alt :Syous13 Syous18
Main Level:120 Wizard
Alt Levels:112 Glad and level 1 Archer(havent played yet thats why is low level).
Previous Guilds:Mortal Kombat,Sacrifice,The Naturals and CallOfDuty
Why do you want to join Ardent?:Becomes to me it seems like a very fun but also serious guild.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join?I will attempt to help anyone solve any kind of problem that they are having and also will attend any raid that i can.
Why are you leaving your previous guild?I left my last guild because it was really not active.The most i ever saw online was 5 people.
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):Not that i know ove.
Previous OS server (IGN optional):Epith
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):IG.
BTW sorry that i posted here and on the main recruiment page.was a little confused so i posted on both.BTW on recruitment main screen im posted as sy.

Thx for reading my apply.

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Lime

PostSubject: Applying   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:10 pm

IG Name (including any alts): LimeGreen
Level:118
Class:SS
Previous Guilds: Colors, Odyssey
Why do you want to join Ardent?:This guild seems very active, raids alot, successful, and I have friends in the guild.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? I am very active, I love raids, and I am very nice and love to help.
Why are you leaving your previous guild? Very inactive and they are new.
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):Morpheus
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Legel - MalysGaurd
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): IG

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
briansay

PostSubject: applying   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 pm

IG NAME (incluiding any alt): briansaya - Iory - €xknightx€
Level :130-122-122
Class: wiz- guard-knight
Previous Guilds: Impertinent
Why do you want join Ardent:I would like to get in because ppl here is very active, this is my girlfriend, I have friends there too and love do raid all time
what can you contribute to the guild once you join?i am very active i like raid so much and like help ppl lvling to
why are you leaving your previous guild? for things you do not agree, that annoy you
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):Kaethe
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Bijou
Preferred method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Seles forum msn facebook

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team

thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
DM198

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 pm

IG Name (including any alts): MoneyHoney
Level: 118
Class: Wizzard
Previous Guilds: NoDrama
Why do you want to join Ardent?: To get a chance to be with the best
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Anything within my powers
Why are you leaving your previous guild? Guild died
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): CzarHans
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Legel
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): IG

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
jake2007

PostSubject: App for Ardent   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 am

IG Name (including any alts):MusicLove,SexyDevil,DarkTechno,
Level:120,110,110
Class:Cleric,Wiz,SS
Previous Guilds:Ronin
Why do you want to join Ardent?:you guys have lots of people seems like fun
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? i can offer all the help i can give
Why are you leaving your previous guild? not active enough for me
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Czarhans
Previous OS server (IGN optional):Legel
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):MusicLove i'm usually just afk on this char all the time or Darktechno =3

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
MyTech

PostSubject: Guild Application   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 am

IG Name MyTechniQue, ChaoticKnight, Despairing, ChaoticHealer
Level:118, 110, 110, 110
Class:Warlock, Gladiator, Ranger, Guardian
Previous Guilds:Ronin, The Naturals
Why do you want to join Ardent?: Cause I like helping in raids, and heard every one in it were cool people.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Will help in raids and will do anything to help with anything that i can.
Why are you leaving your previous guild? Because its not very active and the people in it are always asking me to help. I happily do but its getting excesive and getting harder to take time to lvl my own chars
Did someone refer you? CzarHans
Preferred Method of Contact IG

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
xShiiNe3

PostSubject: Application for Ardent <3   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:32 pm

IG Name (including any alts): xShiiNe3
Level: 54(But i ll be active and lvling fast)
Class: Gladiator(if i am 100)
Previous Guilds: †GameOver†
Why do you want to join Ardent?: I know Ardent before the Server was Down. And i like all Guys from Ardent *-*
What can you contribute to the guild once you join?: I Can come to all Raids, can help to plvling Members and can help to other things.
Why are you leaving your previous guild? It was my Guild and have see Ardent and i would join Ardent *o*
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Mhm no.
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Mhm, i am German and i dont have play OS, i played Gamigo (Apoline).
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): No..I play Sele just since Today, After Downtime i have play NanO and i leave there the Staff and the Admin(Owner) banned my ID because i leave the Staff (lol?)
For more informations can you asking in Skpye or Ingame.
Skypename : xshiinex3
IG Name: xShiiNe3

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Lela

PostSubject: May I join Ardent please :)   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Lela Scholtz (Alt is Aisuku, but i hardly play it now and i have to pass my alt storage guild over to someone)
Level: 114
Class: Gladiator
Previous Guilds: Selesnia Family
Why do you want to join Ardent?: It seems like a well organized and also fun guild that has members that care and respect each other.
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? At the moment all I can contribute is maybe Plvl with my alt Aisuku which is a 120 sharpshooter, I hope i can be more of use in the future.
Why are you leaving your previous guild? I left it cause no one respected anyone and they treated outsiders badly too. Also breaking rules of the game and a Master that didn't really care for he/she's guild.
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): No
Previous OS server (IGN optional):
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Seles Forums

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
DTreats

PostSubject: New App   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 am

IG Name (including any alts): iLikeWaffle/Afterlyfe/Teenagers (DTreats)/Raid Alts
Level: 120/118/119/110s
Class: Knight/Glad/SS/Various
Previous Guilds: Since coming back to the server, Impertinent and Odyssey™. Previous app on page 2 has my old stuff.
Why do you want to join Ardent?: I currently have more friends in here than anywhere else. I also kind of miss raiding now, and only so many guilds can even try to do them. Can only do TK so many times...
What can you contribute to the guild once you join?: I am an active player, so anything is good with me. I'm up for raiding, killing Impers, or just helping out if anyone needs something I can do.
Why are you leaving your previous guild?: Matt kicked me for telling him that I wasn't exactly happy being his dog. I was the first but not the last lulz. I left Odyssey after Chance left, he was the reason I joined and didn't have much reason left to stay.
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Kim, Len, Kelly, Speech, others.
Previous OS server (IGN optional): Apoline (DTreats/Seed_Lionheart/_JonnyDerp_)
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Preference is IG on iLikeWaffle, as that would probably be noticed the fastest. If it's easier to message me on forums my tag is BlackMesa.

**Pending**
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
longshot

PostSubject: My guild app (idk if im doin this right)   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:19 pm

IG Name (including any alts): longshot and Ubernoober
Level:115(and lvling)110 perm
Class:ss and glad
Previous Guilds:RageTrain my 1 member guild Very Happy
Why do you want to join Ardent?:cause i got old friend from legel in there and i heard u guys pwnface
What can you contribute to the guild once you join?fun excitment raid help war help lvling help etc
Why are you leaving your previous guild?cause i was only one in it xD?
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):jenkins
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):IG or on skype

**Pending**
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Aiden

PostSubject: Guild Apply :3   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:59 pm

IG Name (including any alts):Aiden only char for now
Level:117 almost 118
Class:Wizard
Previous Guilds:i bin randomly invited so many time can't remeber them all last one is ronin
Why do you want to join Ardent?:I like being in a very active guild with lots of ppl to talk to and do some raids =)
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? i can come to all raids and help anyone who asks me ;3 <3
Why are you leaving your previous guild? to small to in active to lonely ;c i'm like the only one on in it xD
Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):no one really i just noticed that you guys gots lots of pplz so it looks like fun =3
Previous OS server (IGN optional):Legel: i played a 66 fighter and 55 archer about a year ago and didn't play much
Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):you can whisper me on Aiden since i usually never bother to log off or add meto skype darkness6788 is my id either of those 2 ways ^^

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
Zeon.

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:17 pm

IG Name: Zeon
Level: 120
Previous Guilds: Ronin
Why do you want to join Ardent?: Firstly, Its an active guild, Full of friendly members. Secondly, You guys look like you raid quite often which is a + point for me.
But I don't really care about the raids as much as I do about friendly members. So If I could make it in i'd be really pleased c:
What can you contribute to the guild once you join? : I could contribute towards Raids. Cheer up the bored people xP. And ofcourse Help others <3 Since I love to heeeelp. c:
Why are you leaving your previous guild? The guild died. Since the master and his wife quit :c.
Did someone refer you?: Not really. Since it says "Not the person who guided you to forums"
Previous OS server: Teva.
Preferred Method of Contact:Both ways are cool to me c:. My IGN is Zeon or you could get me on the Forums "Zeon" there as well c:

Thanks for your time,
~Ardent Recruitment Team
Back to top Go down
RenaForever
Guild Master
RenaForever

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Thank you EVERYONE for all of your patience in both filling out the app and waiting.
Unfortunately there was not many spots available so only a few of you have made it through.

The following people have either been accepted (and not invited yet), or pending. If you see your name here please contact either Bulto or I as soon as you can to let us know if you're still interested.

ACCEPTED (and still needing invite)
RaiKiwi

PENDING
LongShot, DTreats, MilkChan

Again, thank you everybody, and this concludes our recruitment period!
Special welcome to all who have been invited to join our little family, Ardent. Smile

To those who have been denied, you are always welcome to re-apply in the future. Denials are not permanent decisions unless expressed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread   *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6